domingo, 18 de octubre de 2009

My Favorite Film


Well, long time ago that I don´t go to the cinema… But I like going to the movies and enjoy a good movie… Really I don’t remember when was the last time I saw a good movie, because unfortunately the last time I went to the cinema, the movies were not good… Also go to the movies is often very expensive and not always have money to buy a ticket, so I often prefer to buy a movie or down directly from the internet…

I like a lot of Spanish cinema, especially the films of Pedro Almodovar. These films are very unique topic, but are always fun and have something to say and learn ... Besides, my films I like the mystery or the police, especially detectives.

Among the best movies I saw long ago, I find the movie Vicky Cristina Barcelona. This film is about two friends who will travel to Barcelona and are followed by many adventures like fall for the same man. This is a comedy a bit unusual and somewhat rare, but in my opinion one of the best I've seen…

Another film that I think is very good and I always recommend to all my friends, is the Spanish film called The Language of the Butterflies. Another film that I think is very good and I always recommend to all my friends, is the Spanish film called The Language of the Butterflies. The story of this movie happens in the Spanish civil war, and is a professor who teaches his students using alternative methodologies, and breaking the classical structure of the classroom...

1 comentario:

  1. Yeah, Spanish films are usually great. If you like Almodovar's sense of humour you will enjoy "La Comunidad" (Alex de la Iglesia). You should also see "Bella época" and "La niña de tus ojos" (Fernando Trueba),among many others.

    ResponderEliminar