lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

My Past Semester


Well, my first semester was very interesting… I went through some adventures and magic situations in my life… On the whole, my semester was intense… And for this reason I want to tell you about some things made all the good possible...

In the first place, I learned many things about the profession that I am studying now… I read many books that are important for my career and my formation as an excellent teacher, and, I am happy about all this.. I know that I grew a lot…

As a second point, I could go to many places that I had never been to before, I talk with people that I didn´t Know or I had never meet before ……. This allowed me to think about the importance of traveling for around the world and learn about different cultures…

Finally, about what I learned in college and the courses I did, I can say that all these were very good and entertaining… Subjects reviewed were very data regarding the profession of teacher and very useful for teacher performance… I must explain that there was a very difficult subject and that cost me finish, because I had to do many homework all the time, but, I could learn a lot…

To finish my semester in general was very good ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario