lunes, 24 de agosto de 2009

A COUNTRY I WOULD LIKE TO VISIT


When I think about a country that I want visit, I feel very happy because my dream is to travel around the world and get to know many different cultures…

Some time ago, I and my best friend received an invitation to go to Spain and work in a children´s school in Berriozar Pamplona…

We are very excited about the trip because we have always wanted to visit Europe and especially Spain; because we believe that it is a country where there are many people from different cultures …

Spain in very cosmopolitan and this is very important for us, because we want learn and teach that the world is a lot that only a culture occidental...

Well, Spain is a country without frontiers and everybody there speaks Spanish, then for us it is easier to talk with the people…

Sometimes I watch different thing about Spain on T.V, such as food, typical places and its culture...

With my friend we thought get to know another place when we are in Spain, and this place is Morocco because it is a beautiful place to stroll and very economical for us, also this place is Arabic and we don't know nothing of this culture.

Well, we hope that everything goes well and learn much from this experience…

1 comentario:

  1. I hope you travel to Spain soon. It's such an amazingly beautiful place to visit and it has so many things to offer you. You'll love it there!

    ResponderEliminar